Hello and welcome to this week’s lesson, which is all about Jamming, why you should do it and my top 10 tips for getting the most out of it.
1. Be prepared
2. Don’t be afraid to ask questions
3. Make sure you know what key harmonica to play in 2nd position
4. Learn the 12 Bar Blues Chord Structure
5. Listen before you play
6. Make eye contact
7. Start simply
8. Don’t play over the other musicians
9. Don’t panic when it is your turn to solo
Extra Learning Resources
Thank you so much for taking part in this lesson. I hope it was useful for you. If you enjoyed it please feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook and/or Twitter.
See you next Wednesday for the next harmonica video!